The T1 Tomahawk can zero, or begin measuring, from any point along the tape measure in relative measuring mode. Once selected, the "count" on the T1 will go to zero.
- Moving the tape forward will show a positive (+), relative measurement, from the point of which it was zeroed.
- Moving the tape backward will show a negative (-), relative measurement, from the point of which it was zeroed.
1) Select the Menu button to enter the Quick Action Menu
2) Use the scroll arrows to navigate to "TOGGLE REL"
3) Select the Menu Button again to confirm
4) The OLED Screen now displays both the relative measurement bar to the left as well as the relative measurement that the T1 is measuring
- To exit TOGGLE REL mode, repeat procedure in reverse with repestive option highlighted - screen will return to normal appearance (without flashing frame) if properly cleared
- Selecting the "EXIT" option exits the Quick Menu without modifying selection
- Selecting "CLEAR ALL" removes all active menu options