Once you have downloaded the ROCK Jobsite App, you will be prompted to create a user account. An account and valid email are required to use the ROCK App based on its many cloud functions.
Sign up in the REEKON Jobsite App
- Once downloaded, open ROCK App by selecting icon on your phone.
- Select the yellow button "Get Started"
- Enter your email address and password and select "Next." Ensure you have access to your email as this will be required for account completion.
- Password must be 8 characters and contain a uppercase letter, lowercase letter, a number, and a special character to be accepted.
- Verify your email address. You will receive an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a link. Confirm email address by selecting link.
- Check you spam folder if you cannot locate. Email is sent within 5 minutes (or sooner).
- Choose "Resend Email" if needed to email another link
- Once email is complete, go back to ROCK app and select "I've Verified" to proceed to profile creation.
- Complete your profile information. All fields are required. A profile picture can be added later in profile creation page. Once filled out, select "Complete"
Congratulations. Your profile is now setup and the ROCK App is ready to use. A demo project appears automatically when making a new account to highlight many of the features available to use.