Measurements play a central role in the ROCK Jobsite App. Measurements are displayed in a grid format in Areas under the "Measurements" tab, located below the Area header. Measurements comprise of several key elements.
- Measurements appear as the Area Color (changing the Area color changes the color of measurements. Once completed, they turn grey and move to the completed section
- Measurements can be completed by selecting the square in top corner of the Measurement square or by selecting "Complete" on the Measurement detail page
- Selecting the "Add Label" grey text at the bottom of a measurement brings up the keyboard and a label can be added to the specific measurement. Once added, label will appear in yellow text
- Selecting the measurement itself brings up the measurement detail page which provides additional information on the specific measurement.
- Units match global units specified in on the Settings Page
- Units of each Measurement appear in the top center of the Measurement square
- The label in the top left corner is unique to the specific measurement and prints on labels
- A measurement can be printed to a Label in the Measurement Detail Page
- New Tags can be created and are added with corresponding measurements underneath the #Default tag