Annotations allow for marking over photos, blank canvas, or documents with helpful information. Common drawing tools along with measurements from a given area can be used to annotate.
To make a new Annotation, follow the below steps.
- On the Objects tab in selected Area, select the "+" icon in the bottom right corner and select "Annotations"
- If a photo or document is to be added as a background, select the photo Icon at the bottom of the screen
- Choose "Take Photo" or "Choose from Gallery" to make selection
- Once added, you can now use one of many tools available to annotate and mark up the photo
- Select the "Check" icon in the top left of the screen to save Annotation
- Preview Icon now appears in the preview screen in the Objects Grid.
Many tools are available for use when creating an annotation including:
- Measurement tiles can be added over the photo to correlate to a dimension
- Select measurement title and then drag to location on canvas. Measurements can be completed within photo annotations as well.
- Drawing Tools are available and can be used with various line weights and colors for marking
- Freeform drawing
- Straight line drawing
- Selection tool to move or delete previous vectors