The Measurement Calculator is an integrated calculator that allows for measurements generated to be both manually inputted (using either a traditional or fractional optimized keyboard) along with measurements already saved in a given Area.
- Open the Calculator in one of two ways
- Go to Utilities (Bottom Icon) > Utilities (Category) > Calculator
- From the Area Measurement Screen, select the "+" icon and press "Calculator"
- Swiping on the keyboard allows user to change between three primary keyboards
- Fractional Entry - Optimized for fractional input
- Normal Calculator - Generalized numerical input
- Stored Measurements - Allows measurements in given Area to be used as part of calculation
- Perform any needed mathematical operations and select "=" when completed.
- You may save the output as a new measurement by selecting the save icon in the top right of the screen