The M1 Caliber is a centralized measurement solution that makes it quick and easy to gather measurements. It is important to ensure that the device is used in a safe manner. The following article outlines several of the safety considerations that you should be familiar with before using the M1 tool.
Warning: Carefully read Quick Start Guide before using the M1 Caliber. The person responsible for the product must ensure that all users understand and comply with the instructions.
Warning: To reduce the risk of injury, the user must read the product Quick Start Guide.
Warning: For instructions and proper operation of the saw that will be used while using the M1 Caliber,
please reference that specific saw manufacturer's documentation.
The M1 Caliber is designed for professional cutting applications on miter saws, cut off saws, and band saws. DO NOT use with unspecified tools. DO NOT use under wet conditions or in the presence of flammable liquids or gases. DO NOT replace any component of the M1 Caliber with a component that is not supplied by Reekon Tools. DO NOT store or use the tool in locations where the temperature may exceed 104 °F (40 °C) or drop below 5°F (-15 °C). Best use in relative humidity conditions of 8% to 80% non-condensing and altitudes no higher than 9,842ft (3,000 m). For best performance operation of the device should take place in cool, dry conditions.
Device requires 3 Volt DC power (2 x AA).
REEKON Tools Recommended Safety Practices
- Ensure that all devices and work pieces are securely mounted or otherwise firmly under control as to not allow for injury of the operator
- Always keep your hands away from the cutting area
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - typically safety glasses and ear protection
- Always de-energize saw by unplugging or removing the battery when not in use
- Always de-energize before mounting or dismounting the M1 Caliber (or making any kind of adjustments to the M1 tool)
- Read and follow any manufacturer instructions for the particular saw or device in use
Please sign in to leave a comment.