The M1 Caliber is designed to withstand jobsite conditions. However, following these simple procedures will ensure the maximum lifetime and reliability.
- Blow dirt and dust off of the M1 Caliber with clean, dry air at the end of each work day. To minimize risk of eye injury, always wear eye protection when performing any kind of maintenance.
- Never use solvents or other harsh chemicals for cleaning on-metallic parts of the device. These chemicals may weaken the plastic materials used.
- Use a clothe dampened only with water and mild soap
- Never allow liquid to enter the device
- Never immerse any part of the device into a liquid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.